Friday, April 24, 2009

I'ts 3 AM and I want to go to bed...

Actually, it's past 4 AM... but I still want to go to bed. I have trouble sleeping normally and I knew tonight would be even worse. Not only did I drink a Diet Coke at midnight, I also took a ridiculously long nap earlier today.

That nap was the weirdest thing ever. I was going to lie down for like forty-five minutes, and I didn't think I would even fall asleep. Next thing I know it's five o'clock! Crazy! I guess I seriously needed to get some rest. I realized this after I took into account the late nights I have had this week. It started off with Saturday night when I didn't get home until like 6:30 in the morning. Then, I had to study for my dynamics test on Monday (which, even though I was completely distracted, I totally made a 30/30 on it! yay!) Monday night I did something that I do not remember... I think I worked on MSE homework and then I think I wrote a blog and stayed up late looking at my lab report data and how I should work on it. On Tuesday, I had to be at the Habitat build at 7:30 in the morning. That really took it out of me! My arms are still sore. I was so tired from it that I took a short nap that day too. Tuesday night I worked on my lab report which took me years. Thank goodness it was the last one! I completely BSed the whole thing so hopefully that is ok with my impossible to understand, asian metrosexual TA. Actually, I know it's definitely not. He can't speak english but somehow he grades our papers really hard and miraculously knows what we are trying to explain. Wednesday I was pretty irresponsible. I should've stayed in and studied buttt one of the fraternities had a Red Hot Chili Peppers cover band for free and everyone fun was going out andd I just couldn't resist! I don't think I would've gotten anything done even if I had stayed home though. But yeah, I was up until like 3 or 4 and thus, my lack of sleep grew exponentially.

Last night was so fun and worth going out! I think I was drunk off of like not even 2 shots but everyone else was gonnne. So I was the soberish responsibleish one all night. I really liked the level of my drunkenness because I was completely coherent but I wasn't afraid to be crazy. The band ended up not being so amazing and I found that it is really hard to dance to Red Hot Chili Peppers so we left and went to Hanna's. We basically live there. So we walk in and there are like 20 people because it's Wednesday night and only us alcoholics are out at the bars on Wednesdays. It was still really fun though! Like I ended up knowing a lot of the people who floated in and out. I met a guy from London and made him tell me all of the places I should go when I'm in Europe this summer. He wasn't all that helpful. But, he did tell me which bars to go to in London and I am definitely going to check those out. He also told me the secret for traveling around the planet. It was so interesting to hear him talk about it all. He is leaving America soon to go spend a year in Ireland and then from there he is going to go live in Australia for awhile! Of course my first question was how?! Apparently you can get jobs anywhere with a foreign accent, so he was just going to make some money and save up for his next plane ticket I guess. Him and his brother were going together too so that makes it easier. Boys get it so easy... If they end up without a place to stay they can just sleep on the ground and no one will care. Traveling for them is so much cheaper and probably more fun. I still would rather be a girl though.

I forget why I came to that conclusion one day, but I had a lot of valid points that I will remember eventually. I really do not want to go to class tomorrow. Even more, I don't want to go to the library right after to study. I am going to fail my exams. I will just quit school and stay in Europe and use my accent to get jobs. A much more sophisticated idea...

I'm kinda screwed for tomorrow too. I am not really sure who I am taking or where I am pregaming or what I am wearing. And pretty soon people are going to be asking me all of these things and I will still not know. I'm not really worried about it though. I mean I just want to go see Super T. I hope my random date is cute. I have a bad feeling I will end up with the one that I am not supposed to be around though. oops!

Ok well I'm getting tired. Actually I just am getting tired of writing. Goodnight!

No comments: